Benefits of Mediation
- Mediation lasts a shorter time than lawsuit and mediation costs less than a lawsuit
- The mediation agreement is equivalent to a court order.
- You can choose your mediator yourself.
- You can apply a mediation at any stage of the dispute.
- You can discuss your disputes in a comfortable environment and openly during the mediation process.
- Everything that is spoken in the process is kept confidential. This confidentiality is of great importance in terms of commercial reputation and family privacy.
- Since the parties find their own solutions, both disputes disappear and relations between the parties can be maintained.
- By applying to mediation, you will not lose your right to go to file a lawsuit.